Well friends, it looks like our 40 days and 40 nights of rain aren’t quite over yet.  Due to flood conditions, we’re going to postpone the “Trout and Stout” outing originally scheduled for Friday, 12 July.  If we can find a good date later in the summer we’ll reschedule and let everyone know.  In the meantime stay dry, stay safe and be grateful for lots of clean, cold water!