Snow, I know, we all hate to hear that nasty 4-letter word. So far we’ve had a really mild winter but the chances are still good for a clipper to blow in and bring with it some significant accumulation of snow and/or ice, so we just wanted to update everyone on our cancellation policy. If there is snow or ice in the forecast or on the ground please check the website for an announcement should it be necessary to cancel a meeting or activity. As a general rule if Buncombe County cancels school on the day of the meeting we will probably cancel also. However the county bases its decisions on the conditions of roads early in the morning–since conditions may improve later in the day we may not always follow the county lead. So again, check the website if there is any question–we will post a notice if a meeting or activity is cancelled.